Island Asphalt Maintenance
From driveways to parking lots or roadways we do it all!
WHY CHOOSE US
Island Asphalt Maintenance was established in 2010 and is a family owned and operated company living in Kona, Hawaii with over 30 years of combined experience in asphalt maintenance.
Island Asphalt Maintenance is a total asphalt maintenance company. Our services include seal coating, hot pour crack filing, hot asphalt patching (including root damage and additional parking), asphalt striping, and new asphalt. We use only the newest equipment and technologies in the industry. We are an authorized Seal Master contractor.
Contact us today for all of your asphalt needs!
Did you know that asphalt is a green building material? Asphalt production has low emission of greenhouse gases, and consumes low amounts of natural resources compared to other environmental paving options. Asphalt is more easily repaired and maintained than concrete, requiring lower maintenance.
Asphalt sustainability facts from Asphalt Pavement Association of Oregon:
- Over 99 percent of asphalt pavement reclaimed from roads was collected for use in new pavements
- More than 3.7 million tons of liquid asphalt binder was saved in 2011 by using recycled asphalt pavement (RAP) and recycled asphalt shingles (RAS)
- 69 million tons of environmentally-friendly warm mix asphalt (WMA) was produced in the U.S. in 2011, up 67 percent from 2010, and over 300 percent since 2009
- Crumb rubber from scrap tires is used to enhance asphalt paving mixtures, increasing the life of asphalt and creating a beneficial use from an otherwise waste product
“You guys are awesome and always perform honest, top-notch work!”
– Jeff, Resident Manager at Kaulana at Kona